need tests for DataStream

cdelaunay
Hi,

I wrote a new version of DataStream ( and its subclasses : ReferenceStream and SmartRefStream) in Nile and I would like to write tests for those classes.
I would be very interested by anyone that has already write some tests for that.

Re: need tests for DataStream

Mariano Martinez Peck
You can ask squeak-dev mailing list perhaps