need the OSProcess package and related packages/plugins, minnow down

need the OSProcess package and related packages/plugins, minnow down

ccrraaiigg

Hi--

        I need the OSProcess package and related packages and plugins. I'd like
to try them out on MacOSX. Minnow is down and I can't find any of the
releases squirreled away at archive.org.

        Is there any other way to get them?

        thanks,

-C

--
Craig Latta
http://netjam.org/resume

Re: need the OSProcess package and related packages/plugins, minnow down

David T. Lewis
On Sun, Jun 25, 2006 at 06:00:31PM -0700, Craig Latta wrote:
> I need the OSProcess package and related packages and plugins. I'd
> like to try them out on MacOSX. Minnow is down and I can't find any of the
> releases squirreled away at archive.org.
>
> Is there any other way to get them?

I replied directly to Craig, but in case anyone else is wondering, the files
are all on SqueakSource. They're still around even if minnow goes away. The
most recent versions at the moment are:

http://www.squeaksource.com/OSProcessPlugin/VMConstruction-Plugins-OSProcessPlugin-dtl.5.mcz
http://www.squeaksource.com/XDCP/VMConstruction-Plugins-XDisplayControlPlugin-dtl.2.mcz
http://www.squeaksource.com/AioPlugin/VMConstruction-Plugins-AioPlugin-dtl.3.mcz