need your help for a survey about OCompletion

1 message Options

need your help for a survey about OCompletion

Romain Robbes
Dear Pharo users,

I am currently writing up about OCompletion and would like to more
formally gather your feedback about it.
To do that, I set up a very quick survey consisting of 10 multiple-
choice questions. Filling it will take around 3 minutes of your time.
Simply click on the following link to get started:

http://www.surveymk.com/s.aspx?sm=enB3zXTU170bIm9xNu_2fLJg_3d_3d

I'll be extremely grateful if you would take the survey as soon as
possible and in any case before friday.
Since OCompletion is now included by default in the pharo-dev images,
you should be already familiar with it.
If you are not, simply install it via:

Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion'; install: 'OCLoader'

if you use pharo-core:

ScriptLoader loadOBAlpha
Installer squeaksource project: 'OCompletion'; install: 'OCLoader'

Thanks for your help,
        Romain

--
Romain Robbes