netldi port

Johan Brichau-2
Hi everyone,

I'm trying to setup a firewall on our server that is running GLASS, but I'm stuck permitting the netldi port for gemtools.

The docs mention that you need to allow tcp connections to port 50377. However, I'm doing that and gemtools is not able to connect.
Is there another port I am supposed to open as well?

(when I turn off the firewall, I can connect to it)

Johan

Re: netldi port

James Foster-8
Johan,

See http://community.gemstone.com/display/GSS64/Netldi+Port+Use and my recent comments at http://forum.world.st/Remote-support-on-wan-for-Gemstone-server-tt4348677.html#a4425381.

James

On Feb 29, 2012, at 10:58 AM, Johan Brichau wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> I'm trying to setup a firewall on our server that is running GLASS, but I'm stuck permitting the netldi port for gemtools.
>
> The docs mention that you need to allow tcp connections to port 50377. However, I'm doing that and gemtools is not able to connect.
> Is there another port I am supposed to open as well?
>
> (when I turn off the firewall, I can connect to it)
>
> Johan

Re: netldi port

Johan Brichau-2
Hi James,