new Cog VMs available

Eliot Miranda-2

These fix quite a serious bug with the JIT that would cause crashes in large images.

CogVM binaries as per VMMaker.oscog-eem.282/r2714

Change application name from Croquet to Squeak and change to green Cog Squeak
icons.  Add accurate version info to the Windows exes (include SCCSID in
properties).

Add the SSLPlugin on mac and linux (won't link on old mingw; need to update).

Cogit: Fix *HORRIBLE* yet ancient bug with the CogObjectRep.
Both CogObjectRepresentationForSqueakV3>>couldBeObject: &
CogObjectRepresentationForSqueakV3>>shouldAnnotateObjectReference:
used signed comparisons for oops and so once the heap size
pushes oops into the upper half of the address space constant
oops in machine code were no longer being updated by the GC.

StackInterpreter: rewrite the login for printing methods so that
printing the frame of a bad receiver won't seg fault.

Add primitivePathToUsing which mimics the PointerFinder and can hence be used
to debug or verify it.

Remove unnecessary forceInterruptCheck in NewObjectMemory>>become:with:twoWay:copyHash:.
(heartbeat does this for us).

Fix bug in assert in NewCoObjectMemory>>restoreHeaderOf:to:.

Slang:
Fix translation of to:by:do: loops so that the limit is not re-evaluated
on each iteration if it may have side-effects.

Include the correct AioPlugin (UnixAioPlugin)

Include SqueakSSLPlugin in the configurations.

Cogit:
Stop reporting EncounteredUnknownBytecode with an error message.

Fix slip in ceSICMiss: that didn't link new PIC if an MNU case.

Add pixel peeker prims to BitBltPlugin.
Minor signature changes to BitBltPlugin & HostWindowPlugin from
SmartSyntaxPluginGenerator bug fix.

best,
Eliot

Re: [squeak-dev] new Cog VMs available

Chris Muller-3
Woo hoo!  Thanks Eliot!

Quick question, I see you're using a new naming convention, what does
13.13 mean?