new Pharo Success story

stepharo
Hi

we just published a new success story: Pharo at CSOB

     http://pharo.org/success

And yes we are interested in your sucess stories

Stef

PS: big thanks to Tomas and CSOB for letting us making this public.

Re: new Pharo Success story

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 19 Oct 2014, at 09:44, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> we just published a new success story: Pharo at CSOB
>
>    http://pharo.org/success
>
> And yes we are interested in your sucess stories
>
> Stef
>
> PS: big thanks to Tomas and CSOB for letting us making this public.

Beautiful! Great work.

It is a lot of work to do a project inside such a big bank, let alone make a success of it. Congratulation to Tomas and the rest of his team.

Sven

Re: new Pharo Success story

Tudor Girba-2
+100

Doru

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: new Pharo Success story

Esteban A. Maringolo

> It is a lot of work to do a project inside such a big bank, let alone make a success of it.
> Congratulation to Tomas and the rest of his team.

+1

suggestion: can the success page be splitted into different pages?
I prefer a main success page with the logos and/or excerpts of the
solutions linking to the full success page case.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: new Pharo Success story

kilon.alios
I really the interface from what I have seen from the screenshots looks clean and crystal clear.

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Esteban A. Maringolo <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It is a lot of work to do a project inside such a big bank, let alone make a success of it.
> Congratulation to Tomas and the rest of his team.

+1

suggestion: can the success page be splitted into different pages?
I prefer a main success page with the logos and/or excerpts of the
solutions linking to the full success page case.

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo

+1 to Estebans suggestion:)

Re: new Pharo Success story

stepharo
I agree but I prefer that esteban works on spur.

Stef

On 20/10/14 17:43, Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

>> It is a lot of work to do a project inside such a big bank, let alone make a success of it.
>> Congratulation to Tomas and the rest of his team.
> +1
>
> suggestion: can the success page be splitted into different pages?
> I prefer a main success page with the logos and/or excerpts of the
> solutions linking to the full success page case.
>
> Regards!
>

> Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: new Pharo Success story

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2
Each success story is available separately: http://pharo.org/success/PharoAtCSOB

> On 21 Oct 2014, at 08:48, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I agree but I prefer that esteban works on spur.
>
> Stef
>
> On 20/10/14 17:43, Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:
>>
>>> It is a lot of work to do a project inside such a big bank, let alone make a success of it.
>>> Congratulation to Tomas and the rest of his team.
>> +1
>>
>> suggestion: can the success page be splitted into different pages?
>> I prefer a main success page with the logos and/or excerpts of the
>> solutions linking to the full success page case.
>>
>> Regards!
>>

>> Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: new Pharo Success story

Esteban A. Maringolo
Not right now, but if I could, how can I collaborate with that?

So instead of one Esteban, you can have two :)
Esteban A. Maringolo

> I agree but I prefer that esteban works on spur.
>
> Stef
>

> On 20/10/14 17:43, Esteban A. Maringolo wrote:

>>> It is a lot of work to do a project inside such a big bank, let alone
>>> make a success of it.
>>> Congratulation to Tomas and the rest of his team.
>>
>> +1
>>
>> suggestion: can the success page be splitted into different pages?
>> I prefer a main success page with the logos and/or excerpts of the
>> solutions linking to the full success page case.
>>
>> Regards!
>>

>> Esteban A. Maringolo

Re: new Pharo Success story

stepharo

> Not right now, but if I could, how can I collaborate with that?

Excellent.
Ask esteban because this should be added to marina.

> So instead of one Esteban, you can have two :)

this is cool