new Pharo Success story

stepharo
Hi

we just published a new success story: Pharo at CSOB

     http://pharo.org/success

And yes we are interested in your sucess stories

Stef

PS: big thanks to Tomas and CSOB for letting us making this public.

Re: new Pharo Success story

Ben Coman
stepharo wrote:

> Hi
>
> we just published a new success story: Pharo at CSOB
>
>     http://pharo.org/success
>
> And yes we are interested in your success stories
>
> Stef
>
> PS: big thanks to Tomas and CSOB for letting us making this public.

Great news.  Congrats to the CSOB development team.

There are some really good news bites there...
* Pharo 1.4 solution successfully passed security and penetration tests.
* Pharo 1.4 solution was smoothly upgraded to Pharo 3.0
* Full solution developed in less than 3 months while estimates made by
other teams were from one and half year to two full years!!!

cheers -ben

Re: [Pharo-users] new Pharo Success story

Sven Van Caekenberghe-2

> On 19 Oct 2014, at 09:44, stepharo <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> we just published a new success story: Pharo at CSOB
>
>    http://pharo.org/success
>
> And yes we are interested in your sucess stories
>
> Stef
>
> PS: big thanks to Tomas and CSOB for letting us making this public.

Beautiful! Great work.

It is a lot of work to do a project inside such a big bank, let alone make a success of it. Congratulation to Tomas and the rest of his team.

Sven

Re: [Pharo-users] new Pharo Success story

Tudor Girba-2
+100

Doru

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: [Pharo-users] new Pharo Success story

pdigonzelli1
Great!

Ing. Pablo Digonzelli
Software Solutions
IP-Solutiones SRL
Metrotec SRL
25 de Mayo 521
Email: [hidden email]
[hidden email]
Cel: 5493815982714

De: "Tudor Girba" <[hidden email]>
Para: "Any question about pharo is welcome" <[hidden email]>
CC: "Pharo Development List" <[hidden email]>
Enviados: Lunes, 20 de Octubre 2014 6:59:33
Asunto: Re: [Pharo-dev] [Pharo-users] new Pharo Success story