new collaborators in Pharo 5

EstebanLM
Hi,

So, according to my script, this are the new collaborators (people who started contributing after 1st march 2015):

Maxleske
CyrilFerlicot
Latsabben
Nicolaihess
synectique
BorisSpasojevic
Stef
Bite
hn
SvenVanCaekebenberghe
StefnReichhart
NicoPasserini
DEMAREYChristophe
HenrikNergrd
SkipLentz
Spirita
Fuel
TravisCI
HolgerHansPeterFreyther
SpurBootstrap
qdq
SergioFedi
jeanbaptisteArnaud
AutoGenTutorial
PabloTesone
ThomasHeniart
ValentinRyckewaert
mml
HenrikNergaard
MarcusDenkr
DenisKudriashov
Alexandre
mcamp
Matthieu
w3ertyu
VincentBlondeauAbdelghaniAlidra
TH
MerwanOuddane
ChristopherCoat
AlainRastoul
FranckWarlouzet
AbdelghaniLaidra
ThibaultArloing
pad
RogerStebler
DavidAllouche
RM
tr

Obviously… many are wrong since they started contributing a lot before (like Sven and Stef :P … I wonder why the difference gave me this… but well… )

Anyway, I need to know who are this guys:

- synectique (I suppose is Guillome, Usman or Cyril)
- Bite (I hope this is not a french guy, because in that case is soooooo rude… or proud of himself :P)
- hn
- Spirita
- qdq
- mml
- Alexandre (Bergel?)
- mcamp
- Matthieu
- w3ertyu
- TH
- pad
- RM
- tr

So… any hints about authors?

thanks,
Esteban

Esteban

On 29/04/2016 10:25, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Obviously… many are wrong since they started contributing a lot before (like Sven and Stef :P … I wonder why the difference gave me this… but well… )
>
> Anyway, I need to know who are this guys:
>
> - synectique (I suppose is Guillome, Usman or Cyril)
> - Bite (I hope this is not a french guy, because in that case is soooooo rude… or proud of himself :P)
> - hn
> - Spirita
> - qdq
> - mml
> - Alexandre (Bergel?)
> - mcamp
> - Matthieu
> - w3ertyu
> - TH
> - pad
> - RM
> - tr
>
> So… any hints about authors?
>
> thanks,
> Esteban

Hi Esteban,

synectique is not me :)

This is probably Usman on Nicolas but I am not sure.

--
Cyril

On 29 Apr 2016, at 10:25, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

- synectique (I suppose is Guillome, Usman or Cyril)

“Guillaume”… I wrote it as it sounds… in spanish :D

Re: new collaborators in Pharo 5

Max Leske
mml is me. I use that for stuff at Netstyle and mixed it up :)

> On 29 Apr 2016, at 10:25, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> So, according to my script, this are the new collaborators (people who started contributing after 1st march 2015):
>
> Maxleske
> CyrilFerlicot
> Latsabben
> Nicolaihess
> synectique
> BorisSpasojevic
> Stef
> Bite
> hn
> SvenVanCaekebenberghe
> StefnReichhart
> NicoPasserini
> DEMAREYChristophe
> HenrikNergrd
> SkipLentz
> Spirita
> Fuel
> TravisCI
> HolgerHansPeterFreyther
> SpurBootstrap
> qdq
> SergioFedi
> jeanbaptisteArnaud
> AutoGenTutorial
> PabloTesone
> ThomasHeniart
> ValentinRyckewaert
> mml
> HenrikNergaard
> MarcusDenkr
> DenisKudriashov
> Alexandre
> mcamp
> Matthieu
> w3ertyu
> VincentBlondeauAbdelghaniAlidra
> TH
> MerwanOuddane
> ChristopherCoat
> AlainRastoul
> FranckWarlouzet
> AbdelghaniLaidra
> ThibaultArloing
> pad
> RogerStebler
> DavidAllouche
> RM
> tr
>
> Obviously… many are wrong since they started contributing a lot before (like Sven and Stef :P … I wonder why the difference gave me this… but well… )
>
> Anyway, I need to know who are this guys:
>
> - synectique (I suppose is Guillome, Usman or Cyril)
> - Bite (I hope this is not a french guy, because in that case is soooooo rude… or proud of himself :P)
> - hn
> - Spirita
> - qdq
> - mml
> - Alexandre (Bergel?)
> - mcamp
> - Matthieu
> - w3ertyu
> - TH
> - pad
> - RM
> - tr
>
> So… any hints about authors?
>
> thanks,
> Esteban

Re: new collaborators in Pharo 5

Miguel Campusano
I am mcamp (Miguel Campusano)

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 5:38 AM Max Leske <[hidden email]> wrote:
> [...]

> w3ertyu
> VincentBlondeauAbdelghaniAlidra
> TH
> MerwanOuddane
> ChristopherCoat
> AlainRastoul
> FranckWarlouzet
> AbdelghaniLaidra
> ThibaultArloing
> pad
> RogerStebler
> DavidAllouche
> RM
> tr
>
> Obviously… many are wrong since they started contributing a lot before (like Sven and Stef :P … I wonder why the difference gave me this… but well… )
>
> Anyway, I need to know who are this guys:
>
> - synectique (I suppose is Guillome, Usman or Cyril)
> - Bite (I hope this is not a french guy, because in that case is soooooo rude… or proud of himself :P)

abergel
This is strange. Some of my code is in Pharo 5.

Alexandre
Alexandre Bergel  http://www.bergel.eu

On Apr 29, 2016, at 5:25 AM, Esteban Lorenzano <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Esteban

Re: new collaborators in Pharo 5

stepharo
If you did not sign the license agreement that you can find

http://pharo.org/contribute

please do it and send it to me so that I archive it.

Stef

Le 29/4/16 à 10:25, Esteban Lorenzano a écrit :

> Hi,
>
> So, according to my script, this are the new collaborators (people who started contributing after 1st march 2015):
>
> Maxleske
> CyrilFerlicot
> Latsabben
> Nicolaihess
> synectique
> BorisSpasojevic
> Stef
> Bite
> hn
> SvenVanCaekebenberghe
> StefnReichhart
> NicoPasserini
> DEMAREYChristophe
> HenrikNergrd
> SkipLentz
> Spirita
> Fuel
> TravisCI
> HolgerHansPeterFreyther
> SpurBootstrap
> qdq
> SergioFedi
> jeanbaptisteArnaud
> AutoGenTutorial
> PabloTesone
> ThomasHeniart
> ValentinRyckewaert
> mml
> HenrikNergaard
> MarcusDenkr
> DenisKudriashov
> Alexandre
> mcamp
> Matthieu
> w3ertyu
> VincentBlondeauAbdelghaniAlidra
> TH
> MerwanOuddane
> ChristopherCoat
> AlainRastoul
> FranckWarlouzet
> AbdelghaniLaidra
> ThibaultArloing
> pad
> RogerStebler
> DavidAllouche
> RM
> tr
>
> Obviously… many are wrong since they started contributing a lot before (like Sven and Stef :P … I wonder why the difference gave me this… but well… )
>
> Anyway, I need to know who are this guys:
>
> - synectique (I suppose is Guillome, Usman or Cyril)
> - Bite (I hope this is not a french guy, because in that case is soooooo rude… or proud of himself :P)
> - hn
> - Spirita
> - qdq
> - mml
> - Alexandre (Bergel?)
> - mcamp
> - Matthieu
> - w3ertyu
> - TH
> - pad
> - RM
> - tr
>
> So… any hints about authors?
>
> thanks,
> Esteban

thanks,
Esteban

Re: new collaborators in Pharo 5

Henrik Nergaard
hn, Latsabben, and HenrikNergrd is me... (I will create a slice to fix those in Pharo 6)

Best regards,
Henrik

thanks,
Esteban

Re: new collaborators in Pharo 5

Jimmie Houchin-5
Hello,

I do not know if I qualify or not. If so, very minimally so. I
contributed a bug fix of which my code did not end up in the image, but
the following flurry of activity and corresponding code I believe from
HenrikNergaard did. And it was a very big help to what I was doing.
Thanks to all who jumped in.

But I do hope this is but the first of attempts to contribute.
So I guess it depends on how you define collaborator.

jimmiehouchin

Jimmie Houchin