new mailist?

jhancock
I have to unsubscribe.  This list is too active.  It clogs downloading
of my email.  It would be wonderful if the list were run on something
with more options such as google groups.  thanks guys.  look forward
to pharo's continued growth.

Jon

Re: new mailist?

SergeStinckwich
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 6:08 AM, Jon Hancock<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I have to unsubscribe.  This list is too active.  It clogs downloading
> of my email.  It would be wonderful if the list were run on something
> with more options such as google groups.  thanks guys.  look forward
> to pharo's continued growth.

You can also follow the list on gmane:
http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lang.smalltalk.pharo.devel

Best regards,