new themoosebook.org - work in progress

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I am working on a new The Moose Book. You can see the current draft here:
http://themoosebook.org

In the current form, it covers about 40% of what I want to have at the end. My target is to get a first complete version ready until Spring 2017. The book targets Moose 6.1, although most parts will work with Moose 6.0.

The book is written in Pillar. A secondary goal for this book is to build a book editor with tools in Pharo. The current book was generated directly from Pharo without using the command line. The current code is in book GitHub repository, but the end goal is to have these tools working separately from the book.

Please let me know what you think.

The book repo is here:
https://github.com/girba/themoosebook

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every thing has its own flow."

Re: [Moose-dev] new themoosebook.org - work in progress

abergel
Impressive!!!!

Alexandre