[newbee] About different class browsers

Alex Schenkman
Hello list:

What is the name of the class browser that comes standard with Squeak, in Cassou's dev-images?
How can I get it in Pharo, also with Cassou's dev-images?

I tried with the halo but I get the halo for SystemWindow...

Thanks in advance!

Re: [newbee] About different class browsers

Mariano Martinez Peck

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 4:26 PM, alesch <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello list:

What is the name of the class browser that comes standard with Squeak, in
Cassou's dev-images?
How can I get it in Pharo, also with Cassou's dev-images?

Hello! This is very easy: just open any browser. On the top right of the windows you will see a little button. Click the button and you will see several options. One of them is "Choose default new browser". There you can select the O2PackageBrowserAdaptor

Or...as you may know, smalltalk is like Linux. Anything you can do from a windows, you can do it from command line. The same with smalltalk. Everything you do from a windows, you can do it by code. At the end, both send the same message :)
So, you can evaluate:

SystemBrowser default: (Smalltalk classNamed: #O2PackageBrowserAdaptor).

Best regards,

Mariano