newbie question on moose model

bharath
This is more like a user question. But do not know of  moose-users mailing list. Apologies if there is one.

I recently started exploring moose model, tried out the example at the moosebook site using ArgoUML and some of my own java projects(imported using jdt2famix. And am fairly comfortable with the features described in the moose book.

Question:
Can i use the same to understand code flow ? I see there are methods to get a FAMIXMethod's invoked by and invokes methods. But there are no concrete example for analysing code flows. Has anyone tried this? or is it possible at all.

Regards,
Bharat

Re: newbie question on moose model

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

First of all, welcome. This is the correct mailing list :).

Could you detail what you mean by code flow? It is best to pick a particular case study and a very specific problem and work from there. Could you describe such a specific problem?

Cheers,
Doru

> On Dec 1, 2016, at 3:46 PM, Bharat Shetty <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> This is more like a user question. But do not know of  moose-users mailing list. Apologies if there is one.
>
> I recently started exploring moose model, tried out the example at the moosebook site using ArgoUML and some of my own java projects(imported using jdt2famix. And am fairly comfortable with the features described in the moose book.
>
> Question:
> Can i use the same to understand code flow ? I see there are methods to get a FAMIXMethod's invoked by and invokes methods. But there are no concrete example for analysing code flows. Has anyone tried this? or is it possible at all.
>
> Regards,
> Bharat

www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Be rather willing to give than demanding to get."