news archive ?

Ernest Micklei-2
Hi,

I am looking for the archive of this newsgroup (if there is one).

Thanx,
Ernest

Re: news archive ?

Ian Bartholomew
Ernest,

> I am looking for the archive of this newsgroup (if there is one).

http://www.iandb.org.uk/news.htm

This page contains downloadable text files containing the complete newsgroup
archive.  There are also links to a couple of Dolphin apps that make reading
and searching this archive a bit easier.

NB: The archive doesn't include any attachments that may have been included
with the original post so if you want one of them you have to mail me.

Ian
--
Ian Bartholomew
[hidden email]