nice CSS for the Pharo online HTML version?

nice CSS for the Pharo online HTML version?

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi

I’m looking for a nice CSS for the Pharo online HTML version.

I found something like that
https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2015/02/designers-start-coding-with-uilang/

http://stephane.ducasse.free.fr
http://www.synectique.eu / http://www.pharo.org
03 59 35 87 52
Assistant: Julie Jonas
FAX 03 59 57 78 50
TEL 03 59 35 86 16
S. Ducasse - Inria
40, avenue Halley,
Villeneuve d'Ascq 59650
France

Re: nice CSS for the Pharo online HTML version?

aglynn42

It looks a bit busy, though not ridiculously so.  Of the sites I can think of, parts.com has one of the nicest LaF’s.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: nice CSS for the Pharo online HTML version?

aglynn42

Another couple that occurred to me were academia.edu and medium.com.

It also occurred to me that I must be fond of a very minimalist look … lol.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Re: nice CSS for the Pharo online HTML version?

CyrilFerlicot
Le 05/11/2017 à 17:45, Stephane Ducasse a écrit :
> Hi
>
> I’m looking for a nice CSS for the Pharo online HTML version.
>
> I found something like that
> https://www.smashingmagazine.com/2015/02/designers-start-coding-with-uilang/

Hi,

I was looking for a theme not long ago and I found this one:

https://github.com/xriley/PrettyDocs-Theme

demo:

https://themes.3rdwavemedia.com/demo/prettydocs/

--
Cyril Ferlicot
https://ferlicot.fr

http://www.synectique.eu
2 rue Jacques Prévert 01,
59650 Villeneuve d'ascq France

Re: nice CSS for the Pharo online HTML version?

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas-2
Learn2 by the Grav people is very pleasant. I don't know if it is Grav
only. Here are some examples and the repo:

[1] https://github.com/getgrav/grav-theme-learn2
[2] http://learn.hibbittsdesign.org/
[3] https://learn.getgrav.org/

Cheers,