classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

(no subject)

EVELYN CUSI LOPEZ
Hi all,

I'm working with artifacts, but I got an error. I have a pdf's generator which works very well, but recently I discovered that it has problems with special characters, specifically this: "ć" since if some text has this symbol the pdf is generated in white, I tried some encodings to the text between them UTF8, Latin1, Latin2 and with these encodings the pdf manages to generate well; however the character does not look like it should look (It can be appear like this Ä or æ). Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks very much,
Evelyn
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: (no subject)

EVELYN CUSI LOPEZ
Sorry, I'm working with Artefact not artifacts

El lun., 15 jul. 2019 a las 15:25, EVELYN CUSI LOPEZ (<[hidden email]>) escribió:
Hi all,

I'm working with artifacts, but I got an error. I have a pdf's generator which works very well, but recently I discovered that it has problems with special characters, specifically this: "ć" since if some text has this symbol the pdf is generated in white, I tried some encodings to the text between them UTF8, Latin1, Latin2 and with these encodings the pdf manages to generate well; however the character does not look like it should look (It can be appear like this Ä or æ). Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Thanks very much,
Evelyn