(no subject)

tesonep@gmail.com
Monday morning, so I spam to tell what I have done last week for Pharo.

 ### Last week:

- Integrating Spotter processors with Aleph
- Testing problem with Pharo8 and Metacello loading.
- Debugging problem with SDL in OSX Pharo8 VM
- Adding classes indexes to AlephIndexManager
- Adding a baseline to load Spotter + Aleph + Completion: this
improves the spotter/completion and senders/implementors/... for large
images. An announcement will arrive when I have better index
generation times.
- Generating a Big image for testing (using
github.com/tesonep/pharo-image generator)
- Commenting and fixing PR
- Deleting closed PR from Jenkins
- A new version of the VM for RHEL (32 / 64 bits)
- Improving the performance of the indexes of Spotter

 ### This week... idealy (starting 2020-03-23):

- Improving Large images index generation time.
- Fixing Package List / Categories in Calypso
- [VM] Fix symbolic links in Pharo8 VM
- Adding a label to a PR when it has no test errors.
- [OSSubprocess] Integrate Pavel + Christophe windows version.
- [VM] Check the crash dumps in an endless loop
- [VM] Improve the usage of Stdout and Stderr, in a correct way
- [Pharo9] Propose a PR for Fuel to support Sista
- [VM] Fixing Tests in Idle.
- [VM] SDL Plugin for Idle.
- [VM] Improving Speed of TFFI.
- [VM] Writing tests for JIT generation

--
Pablo Tesone.

Re: (no subject)

tesonep@gmail.com
Sorry for the subject less message, sending it too fast

On Mon, Mar 23, 2020 at 9:55 AM [hidden email] <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Monday morning, so I spam to tell what I have done last week for Pharo.
>
>  ### Last week:
>
> - Integrating Spotter processors with Aleph
> - Testing problem with Pharo8 and Metacello loading.
> - Debugging problem with SDL in OSX Pharo8 VM
> - Adding classes indexes to AlephIndexManager
> - Adding a baseline to load Spotter + Aleph + Completion: this
> improves the spotter/completion and senders/implementors/... for large
> images. An announcement will arrive when I have better index
> generation times.
> - Generating a Big image for testing (using
> github.com/tesonep/pharo-image generator)
> - Commenting and fixing PR
> - Deleting closed PR from Jenkins
> - A new version of the VM for RHEL (32 / 64 bits)
> - Improving the performance of the indexes of Spotter
>
>  ### This week... idealy (starting 2020-03-23):
>
> - Improving Large images index generation time.
> - Fixing Package List / Categories in Calypso
> - [VM] Fix symbolic links in Pharo8 VM
> - Adding a label to a PR when it has no test errors.
> - [OSSubprocess] Integrate Pavel + Christophe windows version.
> - [VM] Check the crash dumps in an endless loop
> - [VM] Improve the usage of Stdout and Stderr, in a correct way
> - [Pharo9] Propose a PR for Fuel to support Sista
> - [VM] Fixing Tests in Idle.
> - [VM] SDL Plugin for Idle.
> - [VM] Improving Speed of TFFI.
> - [VM] Writing tests for JIT generation