no type info for Java attributes?

jfabry
Hi all,

I just noticed that .mse files generated by intooitus do not seem to contain the declared types for the instance variables of the class :-( I can't find it in the moose model nor in the .mse file itself. Am I right or am I looking in the wrong place? Does VerveineJ include this info?

--
Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry

Re: no type info for Java attributes?

Tudor Girba
Hi,

You should get the declaredType field populated for types that are known. You do not find any declaredType at all in the MSE?

Cheers,
Doru

On 15 Jan 2011, at 17:48, Johan Fabry wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just noticed that .mse files generated by intooitus do not seem to contain the declared types for the instance variables of the class :-( I can't find it in the moose model nor in the .mse file itself. Am I right or am I looking in the wrong place? Does VerveineJ include this info?
>
> --
> Johan Fabry
> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

www.tudorgirba.com

"What we can governs what we wish."

Re: no type info for Java attributes?

jfabry
Hi Doru,

My mistake :-( I just ran the mjava2mse.sh script again, now it does work. The .mse file I had lying around is very old apparently. Sorry for bothering ...

On 15 Jan 2011, at 13:53, Tudor Girba wrote:

> Hi,
>
> You should get the declaredType field populated for types that are known. You do not find any declaredType at all in the MSE?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> On 15 Jan 2011, at 17:48, Johan Fabry wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> I just noticed that .mse files generated by intooitus do not seem to contain the declared types for the instance variables of the class :-( I can't find it in the moose model nor in the .mse file itself. Am I right or am I looking in the wrong place? Does VerveineJ include this info?
>>
>> --
>> Johan Fabry
>> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
>> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "What we can governs what we wish."

Johan Fabry
[hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

Re: no type info for Java attributes?

Tudor Girba
No problem.

Cheers,
Doru

On 15 Jan 2011, at 21:20, Johan Fabry wrote:

> Hi Doru,
>
> My mistake :-( I just ran the mjava2mse.sh script again, now it does work. The .mse file I had lying around is very old apparently. Sorry for bothering ...
>
> On 15 Jan 2011, at 13:53, Tudor Girba wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> You should get the declaredType field populated for types that are known. You do not find any declaredType at all in the MSE?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>
>> On 15 Jan 2011, at 17:48, Johan Fabry wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I just noticed that .mse files generated by intooitus do not seem to contain the declared types for the instance variables of the class :-( I can't find it in the moose model nor in the .mse file itself. Am I right or am I looking in the wrong place? Does VerveineJ include this info?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Johan Fabry
>>> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
>>> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>>
>> "What we can governs what we wish."

> Johan Fabry
> [hidden email] - http://dcc.uchile.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD Lab - Computer Science Department (DCC) - University of Chile

www.tudorgirba.com

"Problem solving should be focused on describing
the problem in a way that makes the solution obvious."