oh no!! i lost my keys...

Hwa Jong Oh
Andy Blair,

Today my PDA has run out of battery and its data gone.
Some of them was dolphin keys(3.0, adk, wdk, sock, db).

Do you keep keys that you sold to me? If you do please let me know.

Hwa Jong Oh

Re: oh no!! i lost my keys...

Howard Oh
Andy/Blair,

I forgot to inform you that my e-mail server is on a strike!
My collage-workers has gone into a strike for some issum and one of them is
the network managers. :-<
I'm receiving no respond message from you either by mail or by newsgroup.
If you are going to give me a return mail, send it here;
[hidden email]
This is my e-mail address out from my school.

I'm really anxious to hear good news from you.

Best Regards
Hwa Jong Oh