on vacation with poor WIFI

Dale Henrichs
I am on vacation this week and my WIFI connection is very poor, so it won't be easy for me to answer questions this week (I have to head over to another location so it's more like work than a vacation if I spend too much time away from my wife and doggies).

Anyway, I will be checking mail once or twice a day, so you might put an ATTN: DALE in the subject of mail that you would like me to answer sooner rather than later:)

Dale

Re: on vacation with poor WIFI

Johan Brichau-2
Hi Dale,

Don't forget to enjoy those holidays! ;-)

cheers
Johan

On 03 May 2011, at 03:07, Dale Henrichs wrote:

> I am on vacation this week and my WIFI connection is very poor, so it won't be easy for me to answer questions this week (I have to head over to another location so it's more like work than a vacation if I spend too much time away from my wife and doggies).
>
> Anyway, I will be checking mail once or twice a day, so you might put an ATTN: DALE in the subject of mail that you would like me to answer sooner rather than later:)
>
> Dale

Re: on vacation with poor WIFI

Thelliez
Enjoy your vacation. Do not take your smartphone with you otherwise we
will track your location ;-)

Thierry

Re: on vacation with poor WIFI

Dale Henrichs
Haha ... it is definitely easier to enjoy the vacation when I have to walk a block to get WIFI:)

Dale

On May 3, 2011, at 12:14 AM, Johan Brichau wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> Don't forget to enjoy those holidays! ;-)
>
> cheers
> Johan
>
> On 03 May 2011, at 03:07, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>
>> I am on vacation this week and my WIFI connection is very poor, so it won't be easy for me to answer questions this week (I have to head over to another location so it's more like work than a vacation if I spend too much time away from my wife and doggies).
>>
>> Anyway, I will be checking mail once or twice a day, so you might put an ATTN: DALE in the subject of mail that you would like me to answer sooner rather than later:)
>>
>> Dale

Re: on vacation with poor WIFI

Dale Henrichs
Haha,

No smartphone for me...I'm like bin Laden ... you'll have to track me down the old fashioned way:)

Dale

On May 3, 2011, at 6:27 AM, Thierry Thelliez wrote:

> Enjoy your vacation. Do not take your smartphone with you otherwise we
> will track your location ;-)
>

> Thierry

Re: on vacation with poor WIFI

Jon Paynter-2
Suggestion:
Visit the local shipping office and send your wifi enabled device home.
Enjoy an interruption-free vacation.

We will still be here when you come back.

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
Haha ... it is definitely easier to enjoy the vacation when I have to walk a block to get WIFI:)

Dale

On May 3, 2011, at 12:14 AM, Johan Brichau wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> Don't forget to enjoy those holidays! ;-)
>
> cheers
> Johan
>
> On 03 May 2011, at 03:07, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>
>> I am on vacation this week and my WIFI connection is very poor, so it won't be easy for me to answer questions this week (I have to head over to another location so it's more like work than a vacation if I spend too much time away from my wife and doggies).
>>
>> Anyway, I will be checking mail once or twice a day, so you might put an ATTN: DALE in the subject of mail that you would like me to answer sooner rather than later:)
>>
>> Dale

Re: on vacation with poor WIFI

Dale Henrichs
If I hadn't checked code into GemStone for the upcoming 3.0 release, I wouldn't be checking mail quite as often:)

The doggies are eating their breakfast right now, so I came over here to check email ...  we'll be taking a walk in a few minutes:)

Dale

On May 3, 2011, at 10:48 AM, Jon Paynter wrote:

Suggestion:
Visit the local shipping office and send your wifi enabled device home.
Enjoy an interruption-free vacation.

We will still be here when you come back.

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:45 AM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:
Haha ... it is definitely easier to enjoy the vacation when I have to walk a block to get WIFI:)

Dale

On May 3, 2011, at 12:14 AM, Johan Brichau wrote:

> Hi Dale,
>
> Don't forget to enjoy those holidays! ;-)
>
> cheers
> Johan
>
> On 03 May 2011, at 03:07, Dale Henrichs wrote:
>
>> I am on vacation this week and my WIFI connection is very poor, so it won't be easy for me to answer questions this week (I have to head over to another location so it's more like work than a vacation if I spend too much time away from my wife and doggies).
>>
>> Anyway, I will be checking mail once or twice a day, so you might put an ATTN: DALE in the subject of mail that you would like me to answer sooner rather than later:)
>>
>> Dale

Re: on vacation with poor WIFI

NorbertHartl

Am 03.05.2011 um 19:48 schrieb Dale Henrichs:

> Haha,
>
> No smartphone for me...I'm like bin Laden ... you'll have to track me down the old fashioned way:)

With old fashioned you mean looking up your laptop IP in a IP address geolocation database? :)

Norbert