#onViewOpened and #onViewAvailable

1 message Options

#onViewOpened and #onViewAvailable

Shaping-3
Are there published guidelines on what should or should not be done in
#onViewOpened and onViewAvailable.

I have an application in which an isolated pluggable presenter is working.
When I plug it into a container view in the shell, the plugged presenter can
no longer be seen.  I've confirmed that everyone has the correct model.  The
shell and plugged presenter both have the domain model.  The OGL presenter
plugged into the shell's container view has a world (a scene graph).  My
conclusion is that I'm doing something wrong with these two methods and that
perhaps the black background of the container is being drawn /after/ the
scene in the contained presenter is rendered.  This would explain the
problem, but I have not found the bug yet.  Can OA give some guidance on the
use and abuse of these methods?

Shaping