one more fileout

Scott Wallace
Karl,

Sorry I'm not going through the tracker on this, but I wanted to get this out tonight.

Change Set: miscFixes-sw
Date: 9 March 2012
Author: Scott Wallace

Limits the choices for types for user-defined variables and for parameters for user-defined scripts.
Adds balloon help for items in the menu for a variable in a viewer.
Cleans up some symbol-list-type-related issues.
Reformulates a couple of recently-added UI elements into more translation-friendly formats.

I *hope* this is the end of any new "strings needing translation" :)

As ever, thank you!

  -- Scott

miscFixes-sw.5.cs.gz (8K) Download Attachment

Re: one more fileout

Karl Ramberg
Thanks
I have added this to the image