order command

Tudor Girba-3
Lukas,

I saw that you added an Order command but somehow I cannot figure it
out how to use it.

I added it in the commands list and I also gave the Order permission
to the root page, but the Order command does not appear in the list.

So, how should I use this command?

Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.tudorgirba.com/blog

"Problem solving efficiency grows with the abstractness level of
problem understanding."

Re: order command

Lukas Renggli-2
Doru,

> I saw that you added an Order command but somehow I cannot figure it
> out how to use it.

by default children are sorted according to their title. This is the
preference in PRKernel>>#childrenSortBlock. If you have a sort block
specified there, the Order command is disabled as it makes no sense.

> So, how should I use this command?

If you set the preference to nil (from an inspector), the command is
activated and you can order your children manually.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli