os process crash

Michael Roberts-2
folks, i'm trying to load OS Process into the latest pharo-core on my
mac. it crashes the image when i try and run the tests. Does anyone
have sucess on a recent pharo-core?

thanks,
Mike

Re: os process crash

Schwab,Wilhelm K
Just for completeness, which OS are you using?  I had an ugly time with the 09.3 web image crashing out from under ODBC; that was on Linux, though if I get that working, I can also test it on Windows.

I was distracted with Polymorph, deploying an image for a "release" build of a home-grown utility of mine that now runs on Linux (another small crack in a Redmond sidewalk), and initial porting of more of my software to Pharo.  That's a long way around to the point, which is that I am hanging my head in shame for not following up on the ODBC crash :)

A beer at a future meeting says that our two respective problems are related.

Bill

folks, i'm trying to load OS Process into the latest pharo-core on my mac. it crashes the image when i try and run the tests. Does anyone have sucess on a recent pharo-core?

thanks,
Mike

Re: os process crash

Michael Roberts-2
this is in the latest pharo core, mac os x 10.5.8, Squeak 4.2.2beta1U.
 i'll dig around in a spare moment.

cheers
Mike