packages home in v4

German E. Boccoleri
Hi all: I can't locate the *.pac files.

I'v all packages already instaled in my image ( by default I think) after
installed the new version 4,
but I can't find the sources ( *.pac) ( when I select a package installed,
the directory showed by the 'Package Browser' doesn't exist).
( I'v a profesional version).

I'm missing something?

thanxs.
German.

Re: packages home in v4

Ian Bartholomew
German,

> Hi all: I can't locate the *.pac files.
>
> I'v all packages already instaled in my image ( by default I think) after
> installed the new version 4,
> but I can't find the sources ( *.pac) ( when I select a package installed,
> the directory showed by the 'Package Browser' doesn't exist).
> ( I'v a profesional version).

That's correct, the packages are supplied installed into the image and you
have the option of saving them to package files yourself. The following
extract is from the Dolphin Pro "ReadMe"

Ian

-~-~-~-~-~

You'll notice that with this version of Dolphin you do not automatically get
a Package and Samples directory hierarchy created on disk following
installation. All of the packages required for your version of Dolphin are
supplied pre-installed in the image. Should you wish to save these packages
to disk then you can do so (for example, the Package Browser has a
Package/Save All menu command) and they will be saved into a hierarchy
within the directory where your image is located.

Re: packages home in v4

German E. Boccoleri
oops!, thanxs Ian.

news:95se11$jvq$[hidden email]...