paper about etoys in different countries

1 message Options

paper about etoys in different countries

Rita Freudenberg
Dear educators,

I had a chat with Lidia on the weekend and one thing we came up with was the idea of having a comparative paper about the use of Etoys in different countries. She is currently writing something in that direction for a conference in Buenos Aires, but this needs to be finished by the end of this week. So I wanted to ask you if someone would be interested and able to write something on this short notice.
But I think it would be great to write something for another conference (which?) with a deadline further away ...
What do you think?
Of course, we need a very good outline to get a piece that fits well together (but we know how to write collaboratively now :)  We could start with the formal environment where Etoys is being used like regular classroom lessons or afternoon programs, and how it fits into standards (if at all), it is being evaluated? We can probably have many more questions, suggestiosn welcome! Who would like to participate?

Greetings,
Rita

Rita Freudenberg