parasol

Paul DeBruicker
Yesterday I sent a PR that updates the urls in method comments.  Not all of them work perfectly as the API has changed but they at least should get a person to the right page now.

I've added some LibC calls to download selenium and the chromedriver.

Does anyone mind if I add firefox, safari, ios and andriod?

Has anyone done anything to set it up to record videos of test runs?

If not i'll work on that too.

Re: parasol

Johan Brichau-2
Hey Paul,

> On 29 Jun 2020, at 18:20, PAUL DEBRUICKER <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Yesterday I sent a PR that updates the urls in method comments.  Not all of them work perfectly as the API has changed but they at least should get a person to the right page now.

Thanks for the contribution!

> I've added some LibC calls to download selenium and the chromedriver.

> Does anyone mind if I add firefox, safari, ios and andriod?
>
> Has anyone done anything to set it up to record videos of test runs?
>
> If not i'll work on that too.

Anything that works and improves the tool is obviously always appreciated ;)
We just have some work that creates screenshots of a test, but not videos.
We also download selenium and chromedriver separately.

cheers
Johan