passing custom jars to verveinej

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Nicolas,

I would like to parse ArgoUML 0.32 and I would like to also be able to parse the annotations. For this, I understand that I should pass the jars to the parser.

How do I make VerveineJ be aware of the jars? Do I have to edit the verveineJ.sh and add each of the jars to the classpath? Is there no other way?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Don't give to get. Just give."

Re: passing custom jars to verveinej

Matthias Junker-2
i use something like the following for getting all the jars and building the classpath
:
find /Path/to/trunk -name *.jar | awk '{printf $NF":"}'

i then pass this as argument for -cp to the verveinej script. But it would be nice to have that built into verveinej.

Cheers
Matt

On 20 Jun 2011, at 22:34, Matthias Junker wrote:

> i use something like the following for getting all the jars and building the classpath
> :
> find /Path/to/trunk -name *.jar | awk '{printf $NF":"}'
>
> i then pass this as argument for -cp to the verveinej script. But it would be nice to have that built into verveinej.

How do you pass it to verveinej?

Doru

> Cheers
> Matt
>
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I would like to parse ArgoUML 0.32 and I would like to also be able to parse the annotations. For this, I understand that I should pass the jars to the parser.
>
> How do I make VerveineJ be aware of the jars? Do I have to edit the verveineJ.sh and add each of the jars to the classpath? Is there no other way?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Don't give to get. Just give."

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: passing custom jars to verveinej

Matthias Junker-2
I use something like this:

./verveinej.sh -Xmx1500M --  -cp `find /path/to/trunk  -name *.jar | awk '{printf $NF":"}'`  /path/to/trunk

Cheers
Matt

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:39 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

On 20 Jun 2011, at 22:34, Matthias Junker wrote:

> i use something like the following for getting all the jars and building the classpath
> :
> find /Path/to/trunk -name *.jar | awk '{printf $NF":"}'
>
> i then pass this as argument for -cp to the verveinej script. But it would be nice to have that built into verveinej.

How do you pass it to verveinej?

Doru

> Cheers
> Matt
>
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I would like to parse ArgoUML 0.32 and I would like to also be able to parse the annotations. For this, I understand that I should pass the jars to the parser.
>
> How do I make VerveineJ be aware of the jars? Do I have to edit the verveineJ.sh and add each of the jars to the classpath? Is there no other way?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Don't give to get. Just give."

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: passing custom jars to verveinej

Matthias Junker-2
Btw now that you ask for it i remember having trouble figuring this out as well. so maybe this should be described somewhere on the verveinej moose page.

Cheers
Matt

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Matthias Junker <[hidden email]> wrote:
I use something like this:

./verveinej.sh -Xmx1500M --  -cp `find /path/to/trunk  -name *.jar | awk '{printf $NF":"}'`  /path/to/trunk

Cheers
Matt

On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 10:39 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

On 20 Jun 2011, at 22:34, Matthias Junker wrote:

> i use something like the following for getting all the jars and building the classpath
> :
> find /Path/to/trunk -name *.jar | awk '{printf $NF":"}'
>
> i then pass this as argument for -cp to the verveinej script. But it would be nice to have that built into verveinej.

How do you pass it to verveinej?

Doru

> Cheers
> Matt
>
> On Mon, Jun 20, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi Nicolas,
>
> I would like to parse ArgoUML 0.32 and I would like to also be able to parse the annotations. For this, I understand that I should pass the jars to the parser.
>
> How do I make VerveineJ be aware of the jars? Do I have to edit the verveineJ.sh and add each of the jars to the classpath? Is there no other way?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>
> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
>
> "Don't give to get. Just give."

www.tudorgirba.com

"It's not how it is, it is how we see it."

Re: passing custom jars to verveinej

Stéphane Ducasse
+1

Stef