permission denied http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Pharo30Inbox/main ?

vonbecmann
Could someone give permission to submit a slice, please?
My username is vonbecmann.
Thanks.

--
Bernardo E.C.

Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

Re: permission denied http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Pharo30Inbox/main ?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
vonbecmann wrote
Could someone give permission to submit a slice, please?
Done.
Cheers,
Sean

Re: permission denied http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Pharo30Inbox/main ?

nicolas should push a change to Smalltalkhub so that people can publish freely in inbox

On Oct 12, 2013, at 1:18 AM, Bernardo Ezequiel Contreras <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Could someone give permission to submit a slice, please?
> My username is vonbecmann.
> Thanks.
>

> --
> Bernardo E.C.
>
> Sent from a cheap desktop computer in South America.

Re: permission denied http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/Pharo/Pharo30Inbox/main ?

Sean P. DeNigris
Administrator
Stéphane Ducasse wrote
nicolas should push a change to Smalltalkhub so that people can publish freely in inbox
Not that this is nico's responsibility, sthub is a wonderful gift for the community :) And...

+100. This is really important. It is not the people who ask for access that bothers me, it's wondering how many people wanted to contribute, but there were too many barriers in the way, and gave up silently...
Cheers,
Sean