permissions problem?

Javier Orsaria
Hi list,
I was following the tutorial with Squeak 3.10-AIDA 5.4. I can reach
admin pages, but when I build my first view
(http://localhost:8888/addressbook.html) I get a 404. The URLResolver
knows and links with an AddressBook.
What do you think is the problem?

Thanks

permissions problem?

Javier Orsaria
My mistake. I was running site named 'aidademo' and I added to site 'test'.

Best regards,
Javier

On 8/28/07, Javier Orsaria <javier.orsaria at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi list,
> I was following the tutorial with Squeak 3.10-AIDA 5.4. I can reach
> admin pages, but when I build my first view
> (http://localhost:8888/addressbook.html) I get a 404. The URLResolver
> knows and links with an AddressBook.
> What do you think is the problem?
>
> Thanks

permissions problem?

Janko Mivšek
Hi Javier,

Sorry for so late answer, I'm just at ESUG in Lugano and Wifi here is so
so. But you solved a problem by yourselves anyway :) Good luck with Aida!

Best regards
Janko

Javier Orsaria a ?crit :