persistent dictionary

Yoandy Rodríguez Martínez
Hello:
I'm trying to persist data froma Dictionary so it can be reconstructed later. Which are my options for object serialization in Pharo???

Re: persistent dictionary

Mariano Martinez Peck
This is a Seaside link, but most solutions are also for Pharo:

http://www.seaside.st/documentation/persistence

For example:

http://www.seaside.st/documentation/persistence#209322156
http://www.seaside.st/documentation/persistence#208625885

So...you can serialize to XML using SIXX. To binary using ReferenceStream, SmartRefStream or even ImageSegment.
There may be more I am not aware of.

Cheers

Mariano