petit gui in pharo 1.3?

NorbertHartl
I'm in the progress to change all my working images to pharo 1.3. Now I encounter that the PetitGUI is not working in pharo 1.3 for me. I've built the image from pharo 1.3 core. I loaded PetitGui via ConfigurationOfPetitParser which gives me the same package revisions that I have in my 1.2 image.
I fixed a missing super initialize in GLMLoggedObject and that enables me to open the petit gui. I can see an the left side all parser classes to chose from. But clicking on any of them does not give the rule selection in the right side (and of course no pane at the bottom).

Are there any known issues? Are there hints how to fix it or where to look at?

thanks,

Norbert

Re: petit gui in pharo 1.3?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi Norbert,

You should load the default version of Glamour. This is the only one that works in 1.3 due to the deep changes in Pharo Announcements.

The easiest way right now would be to load the default of ConfigurationOfPetitParser. This is what gets loaded in the nightly build of Moose.

Cheers,
Doru

On 12 Jul 2011, at 15:40, Norbert Hartl wrote:

> I'm in the progress to change all my working images to pharo 1.3. Now I encounter that the PetitGUI is not working in pharo 1.3 for me. I've built the image from pharo 1.3 core. I loaded PetitGui via ConfigurationOfPetitParser which gives me the same package revisions that I have in my 1.2 image.
> I fixed a missing super initialize in GLMLoggedObject and that enables me to open the petit gui. I can see an the left side all parser classes to chose from. But clicking on any of them does not give the rule selection in the right side (and of course no pane at the bottom).
>
> Are there any known issues? Are there hints how to fix it or where to look at?
>
> thanks,
>
> Norbert

www.tudorgirba.com

"Relationships are of two kinds: those we choose and those that happen. They both matter."

Re: petit gui in pharo 1.3?

On Jul 12, 2011, at 3:40 PM, Norbert Hartl wrote:

> I'm in the progress to change all my working images to pharo 1.3.

Excellent!

> Now I encounter that the PetitGUI is not working in pharo 1.3 for me. I've built the image from pharo 1.3 core. I loaded PetitGui via ConfigurationOfPetitParser which gives me the same package revisions that I have in my 1.2 image.
> I fixed a missing super initialize in GLMLoggedObject and that enables me to open the petit gui. I can see an the left side all parser classes to chose from. But clicking on any of them does not give the rule selection in the right side (and of course no pane at the bottom).
>
> Are there any known issues? Are there hints how to fix it or where to look at?
>
> thanks,
>
> Norbert

Re: petit gui in pharo 1.3?

NorbertHartl

Am 12.07.2011 um 16:35 schrieb Tudor Girba:

> Hi Norbert,
>
> You should load the default version of Glamour. This is the only one that works in 1.3 due to the deep changes in Pharo Announcements.
>
> The easiest way right now would be to load the default of ConfigurationOfPetitParser. This is what gets loaded in the nightly build of Moose.

Thanks, that worked. I loaded it with

ConfigurationOfPetitParser project lastVersion load

Without looking into deep into the configuration I've assumed this would be the same than

ConfigurationOfPetitParser loadDefault

Probably I need to check again.

thanks again,

Norbert