petitparser tutorial

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I put together a tutorial for PetitParser in The Moose Book:
http://www.themoosebook.org/book/internals/petit-parser/mse

The tutorial is meant to work with a Moose image and it is based on the same scenario as I used at the Deep into Smalltalk School:
http://www.slideshare.net/girba/petitparser-at-the-deep-into-smalltalk-school-2011
http://ci.moosetechnology.org/job/moose-latest-dev/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/moose/*zip*/moose.zip

Feedback is always appreciated (including the negative one :)). You can either reply by mail, or leave a comment online.

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Presenting is storytelling."

Re: petitparser tutorial

Stéphane Ducasse
Thanks a lot doru.
I would like to have chapter for PBE so we can join forces.
I will read it.

Stef