pharo 50140 failing release test

Nicolai Hess
@alain @steph
can you check update pharo 50140
somehow all TAbleToRotate methods (protocol t-rotating) were copied
to class StringMorph.
And now ReleaseTest testLocalMethodsOfTheClassShouldNotBeRepeatedInItsTraits
fails

nicolai

Re: pharo 50140 failing release test

Marcus Denker-4

> On 29 Jun 2015, at 22:55, Nicolai Hess <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> @alain @steph
> can you check update pharo 50140
> somehow all TAbleToRotate methods (protocol t-rotating) were copied
> to class StringMorph.
> And now ReleaseTest testLocalMethodsOfTheClassShouldNotBeRepeatedInItsTraits
> fails

I think the reason is some bug somewhere when adding traits… it somehow flattens the traits
in some case when installing. (workaround is easy: just remove the methods)

The other bug is that the build does not show this test as failing on the build server.
Something is wrong wrt. to running the release test.

        Marcus

Re: pharo 50140 failing release test

stepharo
Thanks Nicolai.
Alain is head first in exam corrections :)
I'm heading to paris for our award reception.

Stef