pharo 7

Johan Brichau-2
Hey Philippe,

Did you merge in all the changes on the pharo7 branch to develop?
Had busy days alone at work after leaving esug, so I can pick up again in the next few days.

cheers
Johan

Re: pharo 7

Philippe Marschall
Yes, everything is merged. I had to redo the changes because of merge conflicts.
The browser is fixed too and the file system tests are fixed as well when the VM is started from the command line.

Cheers
Philippe

On Sat, 15 Sep 2018 at 09:50 Johan Brichau <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hey Philippe,

Did you merge in all the changes on the pharo7 branch to develop?
Had busy days alone at work after leaving esug, so I can pick up again in the next few days.

cheers
Johan

Re: pharo 7

Johan Brichau-2
Great!

I have the changes for jQuery 3 ready (just a few deprecations and removals actually).

But, I was thinking to move jQuery binding to a separate project. See https://github.com/SeasideSt/Seaside/issues/1022

What do you think?

Johan