pharo & arduino

Gérard Duteil
Hello,,,I search info about this subject.,
,I'm interesting by picaxe also,,,,
A beginner in object programmation,,,
I wait the 25th may,,,
Thanks in advance.

Re: pharo & arduino

Gérard Duteil
Hello,

i have installed pharo in ubuntu 11.10

i have two version pharocore-1.3 and pharo1.3

i test the second

i went to http://www.squeaksource.com/Arduino.html

i'm not a developper i'm simple beginner's user

i have installed arduino with avr and edi

i have a lot of .mcz file.

How does i load a class

i have run in workspace the two code

one for arduino and other for metacelo

but it does'nt happen

i read the beginner's page of pharo par l'exemple.

thanks a lot for your time

Re: pharo & arduino

Stéphane Ducasse
have a look at Pharo By Example.

You can drop a mcz file on the image.
Open a monticello browser, ad the folder as repository (+ repository) and select the package you want to load.

STef