pharo channel?

Sebastian Sastre-2
hi there,
I see a lot of activity in the list and I found it cool.
List aside, I'm the only one to feel that an IRC channel about pharo will make
us feel closer one each other?
sebastian

Re: pharo channel?

Damien Cassou
On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I see a lot of activity in the list and I found it cool.
> List aside, I'm the only one to feel that an IRC channel about pharo will make
> us feel closer one each other?

#pharo-project exists but is too often calm.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: pharo channel?

Stéphane Ducasse
indeed we do not chat a lot on channels
but may be we should add that to the web site.
I would encourage other to participate.

Stef

On Mar 13, 2009, at 2:16 PM, Damien Cassou wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]
> > wrote:
>> I see a lot of activity in the list and I found it cool.
>> List aside, I'm the only one to feel that an IRC channel about
>> pharo will make
>> us feel closer one each other?
>
> #pharo-project exists but is too often calm.
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: pharo channel?

Adrian Lienhard
I added it to http://www.pharo-project.org/community

Adrian

On Mar 13, 2009, at 16:27 , Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> indeed we do not chat a lot on channels
> but may be we should add that to the web site.
> I would encourage other to participate.
>
> Stef
>
> On Mar 13, 2009, at 2:16 PM, Damien Cassou wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:08 PM, Sebastian Sastre <[hidden email]
>>> wrote:
>>> I see a lot of activity in the list and I found it cool.
>>> List aside, I'm the only one to feel that an IRC channel about
>>> pharo will make
>>> us feel closer one each other?
>>
>> #pharo-project exists but is too often calm.
>>
>> --
>> Damien Cassou
>> http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st

Re: pharo channel?

Sebastian Sastre-2
Hi Adrian,
for a quick read is almost invisible and the eyes goes to the sponsor block
instead of the channel text.
I've only saw the IRC reference the second time I've visited the page searching
explicitely for it and when slowly read all.
Maybe if the IRC paragraph is moved to be before the Mailing List it gets
balanced?
besides.. what you think about a warm title i.e: "come over and say hi" or "come
say hi" instead of a cold "IRC" ?
cheers
sebastian

Hi Sebastian,