pharo images - Win32 Installer

1 message Options

pharo images - Win32 Installer

Torsten Bergmann
>We have been discussing this and we want to be sure people understand that
>1.1 is unstable and very yet in development.

Yes, but I name them similar to the images they were built from
(the ones Damien provides). You have to ask him to rename them first.

At least I've updated the download page to:

Windows Installer 1.0-10502-rc1dev09.12.2 (Pharo 1.0 RC1)
Windows Installer 1.1-11112-alphadev09.12.2 (Pharo 1.1 unstable Alpha)

Bye
Torsten