pharo-project.org down?

Nicolas Petton

Re: pharo-project.org down?

Max Leske
Yes, we’re having server issues. Working on it…

On 19.04.2014, at 14:45, Nicolas Petton <[hidden email]> wrote:

> http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/pharo-project.org
>
> Nico
> --
> Nicolas Petton
> http://nicolas-petton.fr

Re: pharo-project.org down?

wysseier
This was our first unpredictable breakdown of our core router ever but
unfortunately on the free days around Easter. Murphy's law.

Luckily the restore went fast and we are back online, including all
Cmsbox websites. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers,

Chris

--

Christoph Wysseier