pharo site is down

Francisco Garau-2
Apologies if somebody has already reported, but the Pharo site seems to be down

http://www.pharo-project.org/

Re: pharo site is down

Stéphane Ducasse
tx.
this is strange may be there is power outage at bern

Stef

On Apr 25, 2012, at 9:24 PM, Francisco Garau wrote:

> Apologies if somebody has already reported, but the Pharo site seems to be down
>
> http://www.pharo-project.org/

Re: pharo site is down

carlo.t
Hi

It may be only me but it seems as if http://book.pharo-project.org/ is down.

> Proxy Error
>
> The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
> The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.
>
> Reason: Error reading from remote server

Cheers
Carlo

On 25 Apr 2012, at 9:44 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

tx.
this is strange may be there is power outage at bern

Stef

On Apr 25, 2012, at 9:24 PM, Francisco Garau wrote:

> Apologies if somebody has already reported, but the Pharo site seems to be down
>
> http://www.pharo-project.org/

Re: pharo site is down

wysseier
Thx for reporting.

We (Cmsbox) needed to replace our complete storage infrastructure which
crashed randomly and without warning several times in the last weeks.
During the restore and the replacement there were several service
outages for a few minutes. Thank you for your understanding.

Chris