pharo sprint (feb 18) / moose dojo (feb 19) - Bern

pharo sprint (feb 18) / moose dojo (feb 19) - Bern

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

We would like to organize a Pharo Sprint (Feb 18) and Moose Dojo (Feb 19).

Pharo Sprint
- the main goal is to clarify the direction of Pharo concerning the architecture and the way to get to a small system.
- current participants: Stéphane Ducasse, Jorge Ressia, Lukas Renggli, Tudor Girba, you?

Moose Dojo
- the main goal is to setup a new project/package structure to enable a better evolution and to match the abstract architecture:
http://www.themoosebook.org/book/introduction/nutshell
- current participants: Stéphane Ducasse, Tudor Girba, you?

The gatherings will take place in Bern, at the Software Composition Group, University of Bern:
http://scg.unibe.ch/contact/maps

Please let us know if you intend to participate. Remote participation would probably be possible as well.

Cheers,
Doru

Re: pharo sprint (feb 18) / moose dojo (feb 19) - Bern

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

This is a reminder that next weekend we will organize at the University of Bern a Pharo sprint (on Feb 18) and a Moose dojo (on Feb 19).

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"There are no old things, there are only old ways of looking at them."

Re: [Pharo-project] pharo sprint (feb 18) / moose dojo (feb 19) - Bern

Stéphane Ducasse
I will participate to both
I would like to work on the Meta Meta Part and pari program.

Stef