pharo-users Mailinglist moved

Marcus Denker-4
Hi,

As the old setup stopped working last week, we decided to move the mailing list to a new
server.

New Address:   [hidden email]

Web:

-> digest option is preserverd
-> others we will fix by hand later this morning (or you can do it yourself now

We unsubscribed all users with the "Nomail" option set before retrieving the list
of users.

        Marcus

Re: pharo-users Mailinglist moved

Marcus Denker-4

On May 13, 2013, at 10:23 AM, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As the old setup stopped working last week, we decided to move the mailing list to a new
> server.
>

> New Address:   [hidden email]
>
> Web:
>
> -> digest option is preserverd
> -> others we will fix by hand later this morning (or you can do it yourself now
>
> We unsubscribed all users with the "Nomail" option set before retrieving the list
> of users.

I went through all subscribers and compared it with the old list and set options
accordingly.

        Marcus