[pharo website] add wiki+awesome to the documentation section please

[pharo website] add wiki+awesome to the documentation section please

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
Hello,

could pharo.org webadmin add this links:

https://github.com/pharo-open-documentation/pharo-wiki
https://github.com/pharo-open-documentation/awesome-pharo

to the documentation section here:
http://pharo.org/documentation

?

Today my colleague asked me about Pharo and I had to find the wiki URL in the mailing list archives...

pf

Re: [pharo website] add wiki+awesome to the documentation section please

Marcus Denker-4
I added

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/2501

Re: [pharo website] add wiki+awesome to the documentation section please

Marcus Denker-4
I improved the pages

and:

-> make sure to link to new issue tracker
-> remove Pharo6 way of submitting issues
-> remove an outdated video

On 12 Feb 2019, at 16:25, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

I added something to the page, please check.

On 12 Feb 2019, at 15:14, Marcus Denker <[hidden email]> wrote:

I added

https://github.com/pharo-project/pharo/issues/2501

Re: [pharo website] add wiki+awesome to the documentation section please

Pharo Smalltalk Developers mailing list
> I added something to the page, please check.

Perfect!

pf