[pharo8-api-change] GLMCompositePresentation did not understand #wrapper

1 message Options

[pharo8-api-change] GLMCompositePresentation did not understand #wrapper

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

GLMCompositePresentation does not understand #wrapper anymore in P8
(valid in P7).

More, the class GLMWrapper vanished (present in P7).

In DrGeo a custom script browser is build to edit script, in this
browser when clicking on a script there is now this error.

I tool a look to the I don't understand much this framework.

How should the code bellow be rewritten to work on P8?

|methodsIn: composite
 composite /*wrapper*/ title: 'Methods' translated;
  show: [ :wrapper |
   wrapper fastList
    display: [ :aClass | aClass methods collect: [ :m | m
asRingDefinition ]];
    format: [ :aCompiledMethod | aCompiledMethod selector asString ] ].
 composite /*wrapper*/ title: 'Script data' translated;
  show: [ :wrapper |
   wrapper fastList
    display: [ :aClass | aClass class methods collect: [ :m | m
asRingDefinition ]];
    format: [ :aCompiledMethod | aCompiledMethod selector asString ] ].
 composite
  updateOn: MethodModified from: [ SystemAnnouncer uniqueInstance ];
  updateOn: MethodAdded from: [ SystemAnnouncer uniqueInstance ].
 composite onChangeOfPort: #activePresentation act: [ :presentation |
  (presentation pane port: #activePresentation) value ifNotNil: [
:activePresentation |
   ((browser paneNamed: #methods) port: #selection) value:
(activePresentation /*defaultPane*/ port: #selection) value ] ].

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu