pharoconf | mooseday | 2013 - call for participation

pharoconf | mooseday | 2013 - call for participation

Tudor Girba-2
(please distribute)

We are happy to invite you to the PharoConf | MooseDay | 2013:
http://scg.unibe.ch/wiki/events/pharoconf-mooseday-2013

The conference will take place at the University of Bern during April 2-4:
- PharoConf (April 2,3)
- MooseDay (April 4)

The conference will be free and will even include a free lunch. Yes, free lunch. No trick.
We only kindly ask you to register online for each event as soon as possible.

STUDENT SPONSORSHIPS:

ESUG will sponsor the travel of up to 10 students with 150 EUR / person.
Please apply for sponsorship by mail at [hidden email]. First-come, first-served.

The conference sponsors will sponsor the travel of up to 10 students with up to 200 CHF / person.
Please apply for sponsorship before the conference by mail at [hidden email]. First-come, first-served.

IMPORTANT
If you are a student, please bring your student cards with you to help us limit the lunch costs.

Cheers,
The organizers

Re: pharoconf | mooseday | 2013 - 2nd call for participation

Tudor Girba-2
Just a reminder: if you plan to attend PharoConf and/or MooseDay, please register as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Doru

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Tudor Girba <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [Esug-list] pharoconf | mooseday | 2013 - call for participation
> Date: March 17, 2013 8:56:41 PM GMT+01:00
>
> (please distribute)
>
> We are happy to invite you to the PharoConf | MooseDay | 2013:
> http://scg.unibe.ch/wiki/events/pharoconf-mooseday-2013
>
> The conference will take place at the University of Bern during April 2-4:
> - PharoConf (April 2,3)
> - MooseDay (April 4)
>
> The conference will be free and will even include a free lunch. Yes, free lunch. No trick.
> We only kindly ask you to register online for each event as soon as possible.
>
> STUDENT SPONSORSHIPS:
>
> ESUG will sponsor the travel of up to 10 students with 150 EUR / person.
> Please apply for sponsorship by mail at [hidden email]. First-come, first-served.
>
> The conference sponsors will sponsor the travel of up to 10 students with up to 200 CHF / person.
> Please apply for sponsorship before the conference by mail at [hidden email]. First-come, first-served.
>
> IMPORTANT
> If you are a student, please bring your student cards with you to help us limit the lunch costs.
>
> Cheers,
> The organizers

www.tudorgirba.com

"Next time you see your life passing by, say 'hi' and get to know her."