phexample?

Stéphane Ducasse
Hi guys

I'm trying to debug some phexample tests.
Now I do not get why the following expression

        printer stream contents isString should beTrue

returns nil when printer stream contents isString is true.

Re: phexample?

Frank Shearar-3
On 10 February 2013 17:59, Stéphane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi guys
>
> I'm trying to debug some phexample tests.
> Now I do not get why the following expression
>
>         printer stream contents isString should beTrue
>
> returns nil when printer stream contents isString is true.

That's expected, I would think - if printer stream contents isString
is false, it'll raise a TestFailure. That's what it looks like
PhexMatcher >> expect:describeShould:describeShouldNot: does.

frank