pier2 loaded successfully on Pharo 1.4

EstebanLM
Hi,

with seaside 3.0 fixed (as I send in another mail), I can report that pier2 loads and runs out of the box on pharo 1.4

best,
Esteban_______________________________________________
seaside mailing list

Re: pier2 loaded successfully on Pharo 1.4

EstebanLM
oops... that's not completely true... there is a problem with one of the persistence strategies, because pharo 1.4 removes image segment.
but all the rest is working fine :)

El 29/01/2012, a las 5:44p.m., Esteban Lorenzano escribió:

> Hi,
>
> with seaside 3.0 fixed (as I send in another mail), I can report that pier2 loads and runs out of the box on pharo 1.4
>
> best,
> Esteban

Re: pier2 loaded successfully on Pharo 1.4

fstephany
You made my day. I'll probably switch my development environment for
wapict.be to Pharo 1.4 in February. I'll let you know how it goes.

On 29/01/12 12:46, Esteban Lorenzano wrote:

> oops... that's not completely true... there is a problem with one of the persistence strategies, because pharo 1.4 removes image segment.
> but all the rest is working fine :)
>
> El 29/01/2012, a las 5:44p.m., Esteban Lorenzano escribió:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> with seaside 3.0 fixed (as I send in another mail), I can report that pier2 loads and runs out of the box on pharo 1.4
>>
>> best,
>> Esteban

http://tulipemoutarde.be
BE: +32 (0)65 709 131