pier2 loaded successfully on Pharo 1.4

EstebanLM
Hi,

with seaside 3.0 fixed (as I send in another mail), I can report that pier2 loads and runs out of the box on pharo 1.4

best,
Esteban

Re: pier2 loaded successfully on Pharo 1.4

EstebanLM
oops... that's not completely true... there is a problem with one of the persistence strategies, because pharo 1.4 removes image segment.
but all the rest is working fine :)