pillar: how to link to different parts?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

I am playing with Pillar, and I am now would like to link different chapters to one another. For example, in the old Pier book support, we could write something like:

        *ref:../anotherchapter/section*

and this would result in a rendering like:

         Section 15.3 (with a link)

Is there a support already in place for this in Pillar?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: pillar: how to link to different parts?

jfabry

Yes, we do this in the Enterprise Pharo book.

For example there is a link to NeoJSON in the STON chapter https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/EnterprisePharoBook/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/STON/STON.html

--
Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org .

Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile

> On Sep 30, 2016, at 15:45, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am playing with Pillar, and I am now would like to link different chapters to one another. For example, in the old Pier book support, we could write something like:
>
> *ref:../anotherchapter/section*
>
> and this would result in a rendering like:
>
> Section 15.3 (with a link)
>
> Is there a support already in place for this in Pillar?
>
> Cheers,
> Doru
>

> --
> www.tudorgirba.com
> www.feenk.com
>
> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

Re: pillar: how to link to different parts?

Tudor Girba-2
Thanks!

Cheers,
Doru

> On Sep 30, 2016, at 8:54 PM, Johan Fabry <[hidden email]> wrote:
>

> Yes, we do this in the Enterprise Pharo book.
>
> For example there is a link to NeoJSON in the STON chapter https://ci.inria.fr/pharo-contribution/job/EnterprisePharoBook/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/book-result/STON/STON.html
>
> --
> Does this mail seem too brief? Sorry for that, I don’t mean to be rude! Please see http://emailcharter.org .
>
> Johan Fabry   -   http://pleiad.cl/~jfabry
> PLEIAD and RyCh labs  -  Computer Science Department (DCC)  -  University of Chile
>
>> On Sep 30, 2016, at 15:45, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am playing with Pillar, and I am now would like to link different chapters to one another. For example, in the old Pier book support, we could write something like:
>>
>> *ref:../anotherchapter/section*
>>
>> and this would result in a rendering like:
>>
>> Section 15.3 (with a link)
>>
>> Is there a support already in place for this in Pillar?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Doru
>>

>> --
>> www.tudorgirba.com
>> www.feenk.com
>>
>> "Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."

--
www.tudorgirba.com
www.feenk.com

"Yesterday is a fact.