pillar image in external link (or html a tag)

pillar image in external link (or html a tag)

Peter Uhnak
Hi,

how can I embed an image into an anchor in Pillar?

I've tried

I've also tried to create document by hand and export it, but every single exporter failed on it.

doc := PRDocument new
add: (PRExternalLink new
reference: 'http://pharo.org/';
add: (PRFigure new
add: (PRText content: 'Pharo');
yourself
);
yourself
);
yourself

Thanks,
Peter

Re: pillar image in external link (or html a tag)

Stephane Ducasse-3
Hi peter

I do not think you can. I learned this features friday while writing
md text to point to travis.
This is something that we will able to add but for now my focus is not there.
Stef

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 10:41 PM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how can I embed an image into an anchor in Pillar?
>
> I've tried
>
> *+Pharo>https://pharo.org/web/files/pharo.png+>http://pharo.org/*
>
> I've also tried to create document by hand and export it, but every single
> exporter failed on it.
>
> doc := PRDocument new
> add: (PRExternalLink new
> reference: 'http://pharo.org/';
> add: (PRFigure new
> reference: 'https://pharo.org/web/files/pharo.png';
> add: (PRText content: 'Pharo');
> yourself
> );
> yourself
> );
> yourself
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

Re: pillar image in external link (or html a tag)

Peter Uhnak
I did a pass on the Markdown exporter to align it with CommonMark specifications, so it is exporter properly if I instantiate the objects.

But Pillar also needs to parse the string properly.

On Sun, Aug 27, 2017 at 8:28 PM, Stephane Ducasse <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi peter

I do not think you can. I learned this features friday while writing
md text to point to travis.
This is something that we will able to add but for now my focus is not there.
Stef

On Sat, Aug 26, 2017 at 10:41 PM, Peter Uhnák <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> how can I embed an image into an anchor in Pillar?
>
> I've tried
>
> *+Pharo>https://pharo.org/web/files/pharo.png+>http://pharo.org/*
>
> I've also tried to create document by hand and export it, but every single
> exporter failed on it.
>
> doc := PRDocument new
> add: (PRExternalLink new
> reference: 'http://pharo.org/';
> add: (PRFigure new
> reference: 'https://pharo.org/web/files/pharo.png';
> add: (PRText content: 'Pharo');
> yourself
> );
> yourself
> );
> yourself
>
> Thanks,
> Peter

Re: pillar image in external link (or html a tag)

Stephane Ducasse-3
Right now I cannot concentrate on this.
- ESUG
- Lectures at Prague :)