pillar parser with tokens?

Tudor Girba-2
Hi,

The Pillar parser does not record the token from the original text. Are there any plans to change this part :)?

Doru

--

"Every thing has its own flow"

Re: [Pharo-dev] pillar parser with tokens?

Damien Cassou
Hi Doru,

On Sun, Aug 10, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Tudor Girba <[hidden email]> wrote:
> The Pillar parser does not record the token from the original text. Are
> there any plans to change this part :)?

I don't have much time to improve the Pillar parser. Additionally,
what you ask for is a total rewrite of the parser as it is based on
lines and characters and not on tokens.

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st